ERP - Application Consultant (m/w/d) - Manufacturing
Some say agency, we say team!
Vision IT Consulting GmbH
Since 2006, Vision IT has been a dedicated partner for Oracle’s J.D. Edwards Enterprise One ERP software. As passionate experts, we offer daily consulting, support, implementation guidance, and managed services. Catering to both mid-sized firms and international corporations, we prioritize reliability, fairness, and a service-driven mindset. We live by these values and continuously innovate to serve you better.
First Things First
As technology is a part of our daily business, it goes without saying that a mobile phone, notebook and company car (if required) are the usual equipment. 1 on 1 mentoring is all part of the job to make sure you are ready to take over tasks as soon as you feel ready. If you enjoy being in contact with clients and developing long lasting relationships based on value, then you will fit in perfectly here. -> We would love to hear from you!
Oracle J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne - Application Consultant (m/w/d)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Consulting and supporting our clients in the implementation and optimization of the Oracle J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne Manufacturing modules.
- Analysis of business processes in the manufacturing environment and identification of optimization potential within the JDE software.
- Conception, design, and implementation of tailored solutions within the Manufacturing module of J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- Conducting training sessions and workshops for users and key users.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth project workflows.
- Participating in upgrades and migrations of J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne systems.
- Documentation and reporting on projects and solution implementations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Engineering, or a comparable qualification.
- At least 1 year experience with any ERP Software, especially in the Manufacturing module.
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Strong analytical skills and a solution-oriented approach.
- Excellent communication skills in english and german (both written and spoken).
- Willingness to travel.
What We Offer:
- A dynamic working environment with modern technologies and tools.
- Opportunities for further education and certifications in the Oracle and J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne domain.
- Attractive remuneration and additional benefits.
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture.
- The opportunity to work in a growing team with innovative solutions.