Shopware release 6.2
Shopware 6 is continuously being developed. Here is an overview of the latest improvements and features that are now available with Shopware 6.2.
Payment process after order completion
- Orders can now be placed independently of the payment by the shop operator.
- Payments can subsequently be made for completed order transactions with an open payment status.
- The originally specified payment method can also be changed.
- Direct links with payment reminders can also be sent via e-mail.
- All statuses are also visible for customers without a customer account.
- A tracking link can be integrated using a placeholder.
- Several shipment numbers can be assigned to one order.
- The tracking links are visible in the customer account.
Hiding of products not in stock
- Activated products are not displayed if they are out of stock.
- The Product Detail pages of out-of-stock products are not accessible when activated.
- There is now an import and export option for customer data, categories and products.
- csv. format.
- Data mapping and profile management is now possible.
- Integration of gtag.js.
- Common e-commerce events are already integrated.
- Support of the Cookie Consent Tool.
- Settings can be set individually on each sales channel.
- In the product module you can define which characteristic is displayed on listing pages.
- Variants can also be displayed individually in the category views.
- By defining the language of a domain, the information is transmitted to Google via meta tag.
- Metatags for each indexable page.
- The cache can be cleared via the backend.
- You can also warm up the HTTP cache via the backend.
- Indexers available via the backend.
- New orders can be created via the backend.
- Promotions and vouchers can be applied to new orders.
- Custom items or discounts can be added to an order.
Comments in orders
- A comment can be added during the ordering process.
- Comments can be viewed via the backend.
- Improvements in theme handling (e.g. overwriting of bootstrap variables and extension of the theme settings).
- Cross-selling extension (manual selection of products, positioning via sliders, a mix of manual selection and streams possible).
- Extended possibilities in the Rule Builder (shipping and payment settings).
- The plugin system was enhanced.
- Extension of the developer documentation.
Are you interested in Shopware 6 and would like a demo? You do not have an online shop yet and need more information about Shopware 5 or Shopware 6?
Here you can get information about our e-commerce packages.
If you have any questions or want to know more, please contact us. We will help you to find an efficient system, work out a solution and implement it with you.