Vision IT Consulting GmbH
Vision IT has a 15 year track record of consulting companies in the areas of ERP solutions. Our services include implementation, development and support all around PIM, ERP and Onlineshops. Together with our clients we develop software independent corporate strategies to simplify the interaction between IT and its users. At the foundation of this is an analysis of the current processes. This allows for an overview of the business and all the potential that lies within it. Lets realise this potential together. Vision IT – the smart choice for success.
First Things First
As technology is a part of our daily business, it goes without saying that a mobile phone, notebook and company car are the usual equipment. 1 on 1 mentoring is all part of the job to make sure you are ready to take over tasks as soon as you feel ready. If you enjoy being in contact with clients and developing long lasting relationships based on value, then you will fit in perfectly here. -> We would love to hear from you!
ERP Consultant (m/w/d)
THESE ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS:
- A degree in computer science or information technology or a comparable education in the IT environment.
- Experience as an end user or application consultant of various ERP systems (SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, Infor, or similar)
- Analytical thinking and conceptual strength
- Affinity for the use of application software as well as confident handling of Excel
- Flexibility, initiative and enjoyment of challenges
- Confident appearance combined with moderation and presentation skills, a high level of commitment and customer orientation
- Fluent written and spoken German and English as well as willingness to travel within Germany
- Ability to work in a team
THIS IS YOUR JOB:
- Analysis, planning and implementation of system introductions, enhancements and adaptations (customizing) in national and international projects
- Documentation of processes and requirements as well as creation of solution-specific documentation and presentations
- Design and implementation of software trainings
- Elaboration of functional and technical process analyses as well as their documentation
- Preparation, implementation and follow-up of user trainings and customer workshops
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- An appreciative, modern working environment in which you can contribute and expand personal experience
- A young, dynamic and growing team that sticks together
- Flat hierarchies, a high level of personal responsibility and an open feedback culture that allow you to actively contribute from day one
- Collaborative and sustainable cooperation
- Attractive working environment in a rural area with good public transport connections, free parking.
- Appropriate and performance-related pay
- Free mineral water, coffee and tea
HAVE WE AROUSED YOUR INTEREST?
We look forward to getting to know you!
Please send us your application with the usual documents by e-mail, stating your salary expectations and the desired starting date an:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any questions about this job?
Please contact Marcus Kerth:
06241 48 01 70 0
We are looking forward to your application!