Get a job as Support Technician at Vision IT
Vision IT Consulting GmbH
Vision IT has a 10 year track record of consulting companies in the areas of ERP and PIM solutions. Our services include implementation, development and support all around PIM, ERP and Onlineshops. Together with our clients we develop software independent corporate strategies to simplify the interaction between IT and its users. At the foundation of this is an analysis of the current processes. This allows for an overview of the business and all the potential that lies within it. Lets realise this potential together. Vision IT - the smart choice for success.
First Things First
As technology is a part of our daily business, it goes without saying that a mobile phone, notebook and company car are the usual equipment. 1 on 1 mentoring is all part of the job to make sure you are ready to take over tasks as soon as you feel ready. If you enjoy being in contact with clients and developing long lasting relationships based on value, then you will fit in perfectly here. -> We would love to hear from you!
1st/2nd Level Support (m/f/d)
THESE ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or relevant job experience
- 1st/2nd Level Support / User Help Desk experience
- Linux, SQL-Database experience
- Experience with ERP- and CRM applications (Nice2Have)
- Able to work independently
- Fluent in German- and Englisch
THIS IS YOUR JOB:
- 1st and 2nd Level Support
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues by phone and remotely
- Installation of various software packages
- User and privilege administration
- Responsible for ticketing system and documentation of results
- Delegation of 3rd level tickets
- Regular system maintenance and minor administration
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- A modern and agile working environment in which you can actively make a difference for clients
- A dynamic and friendly team that solves issues together
- Flat hierarchies and an environment which values individual performance
- Attractive remuneration packages including all the tech you need
- Easy to reach office in rural environment
Are you Curious?
We can’t wait to get to know you.
Please send your application documents including cover letter, CV, salary expecations and earliest starting date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any questions regarding the job?
Please call Marcus Kerth:
06241 48 01 70 0