Akeneo PIM 4.0 is here
Akeneo PIM 4.0 is here!
The wait is finally over – Akeneo PIM 4.0 is here!
Akeneo PIM 4.0 offers several new features and performance related improvements, each designed to deliver a better product experiences.
The new features in Akeneo PIM 4.0 include:
- Asset Managers: Akeneo PIM 4.0 Enterprise Edition provides improved digital What's an asset? Refers to a media, associated with a product , which can be of varying types. For example, an image, a PDF document,... management capabilities, including a more powerful set of functions for managing, enriching, converting and linking digital assets to products within the PIM and through improved API-level integration with existing DAM systems. Users can also easily add and preview external media files directly in the user interface.
- Data Quality Insights: Akeneo PIM 4.0 Enterprise Edition offers a new feature called “Data Quality Insights” to measure the product data quality. It automatically suggests spelling and formatting changes to the product data and provides a color-coded rating system that assists users to measure product data quality in terms of enrichment and consistency quickly and efficiently.
- PIM connections: Akeneo PIM 4.0 offers a new feature for PIM connectors that allows users to manage the connection between Akeneo and third-party API-based connectors easier and more efficiently. It provides a dashboard so that users can visualize all integrations and easily view the number of products that are created or updated from each source connection.
Akeneo PIM 4.0 also includes upgrades and improvements to existing features, designed to help users get even more out of their PIM:
- PIM performance: Akeneo PIM 4.0 provides additional performance improvements for API and CSV/XLSX import and export, including faster imports and exports for a faster time to market and better scalability for product catalog expansion.
- Franklin Insights attribute mapping: Akeneo PIM 4.0 also offers improvements to Franklin Insights, including a new “suggested mapping” feature to make adding found product attributes to a catalog more streamlined.
Akeneo PIM 4.0 is a Long-Term Support (LTS) version and will be supported up to July 2021. You have questions about the new release and are considering an upgrade? Contact us today and we will send you a personalised offer without obligation.